You can't trust this world even with your eyes closed | Radha Joshi Sad Story

Hello my name is Radha Joshi and through this blog I am going to tell you a story which is true, when I used to live in Jaipur, a friend used to be my friend means he was not a friend but You can consider him my life partner, we loved to go out after work, have fun, enjoy, we loved to travel, that's why we took only one room in our hotel room, that means we Had also taken same room in my hotel where we could spend time together in one room but after some time I suspected that he who was my friend or boyfriend was associated with a very bad agency which is black marketing ie. Call girl job hoti hai call boy who used to do intercourse process by taking money from different types of housewives through a company one day i doubted so i asked him where do you get busy at night no my call at night Do you pick me up and talk to me properly these days, then he told me that I am a call boy and I can help every housewife through a company. Let me tell you the night together, I was very angry after hearing this and I said that from today our relationship is over, so he coaxed me and told me about a call girl job, which I liked from before, but when I was happy, I was a call girl. When I started the call girl job, I got a relief that this work is not made for me, there is no respect in this work, nor do the other relatives help me, even when I entered this work, the relatives also left me he didn't like to meet me once upon a time when i was coming home after finishing my work i saw some people i.e. some policemen were beating a girl very badly there was also a lady constable in it Who was beating a girl very badly and that girl also used to do similar call girl job, then I realized that I should not do this work, I made up my mind that I will leave from here. On the very next day, leaving everything behind, she came to her village and started living in the village. I used to get to hear different kinds of things, that means I started liking it, but in the village where I just happened to be, the people there were very friendly, they told me about my past life.


The people of the village were so friendly that they did not even ask about my past life, what did you do and where did you live. Then I would meet a boy named Rahul, who was a farmer, he was very straight forward, but I also started liking him a little bit. Mustering up courage, I thought of talking to her but I was scared that she might ask about my past, my past, that is, my call girl job, which I left behind and came here. I was thinking that Rahul might come to know about my call girl job, but I was wrong, he didn't ask me anything, where I used to work, what I used to do. After that I thought it better to marry Rahul and have the same shift which was very good for my life Rahul was a good boy he used to listen to me in everything He used to love me and used to try to keep me happy but after a few days there is no work in the village, so we shifted from the village to Delhi again, he got a good job and I also worked in a shopping complex. I also started working as a salesman and slowly I was also trying to forget my past. Fast means when was my job as a call girl, which I was trying to forget. It took a few days for me to forget my old life, but Seeing Rahul's love and support, I had completely forgotten my past, now we were living in Delhi like a happy family, Rahul would work in 9:00 to 5:00 shift and then spend the whole day with me where I She used to take me there for a walk, I also liked it, after a few days we had a lovely daughter and after her arrival, my life changed completely, now I used to focus my attention on my daughter and husband, now I did not want that My fast came in front of these people, so I drank my tears as well. Jaipur is a very nice city, but in this case it is very bad. It is very low level there girls are respected but for that also girls have to give or do something you understand what I am talking about so this was my story thank you Radha Joshi


Call Girls Jaipur    Call Girls In Jaipur   

Post a Comment

0 Comments